You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kuriyama WE Series
Food Grade PVC
Kuriyama Material Handling Hose With Grounding Wire
- Pneumatic conveying equipment
- Food grade material handling – standard duty
- Plastic processing equipment
- Material handling – standard duty
- Pharmaceutical product transfer
Construction: PVC tube with rigid PVC helix and grounding wire.
Service Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) to 150°F (+65°C)*
Features and Advantages of Kuriyama WE Hose Series:
- Food Grade Materials – Hose complies with applicable FDA(03) requirements. Hose approved by USDA(11) for use in meat and poultry plants.
- Grounding Wire – Multi-strand wire helps prevent the build-up of static electricity for added safety and to help keep material flowing smoothly. It’s embedded within the rigid helix to prevent contamination of transferred materials.
- Superior Product Design – Tigerflex™ WE™ series hoses are an industry standard for pneumatic material handling, due to our specially engineered compound, innovative design and uncompromising quality control. Provides the ideal combination of light weight, flexibility and durability.
- Convoluted Outer Cover – Provides increased hose flexibility.
- Transparent Construction – “See-the-flow.” Allows for visual confirmation of material flow.
Click here to Request A Quote
or call us today at (866) 366-7604