You have no items in your shopping cart.
Band-It Bolt/Clamp, Mounting Plate, Handi-Sign Buckle
Band-it Bolt/Clamp (An aluminum extruded housing with plated carriage bolt to be used with Band-it band). Without the use of special tools, the Handi-Sign Buckle may be used to mount signs, Christmas decorations, and other items to poles. The Mounting plate can be used on poles to secure communication equipment or hand signal control boxes. The appropriate band width and thickness can be determined on the stress and load of the item you are mounting.
- Available in two sizes
- Mounting plates can be used in conjunction with bolt clamps and banding to permanently attach heavy equipment and service items to poles having a larger diameter than 10”.
- Band slot width 1.375” to accommodate a single or double wrap of our ½” BAND-IT ® Band up to our 1 ¼” wide x .044 thick Giant Band
- Mounting plates are used on poles to secure or hang equipment
- Aluminum extruded plate with 5/8”- 11x2” (50.8) plated bolt and nut
- Withstands corrosive environments