You have no items in your shopping cart.
Multi-purpose PTFE expansion joints
- UNALON Styles 112A, 113A and 115A solid PTFE molded expansion joints were developed to withstand higher pressures and temperatures
- This type of expansion joint has been used with highly corrosive medias, with glass or plastic piping or in heating, ventilating and air conditioning applications where space is a premium.
- They are lightweight and corrosion resistant and available in sizes 1in to 12in Nominal diameter and for temperature ratings from -300F to +400F
- The design allows a shorter face-to-face dimension, making them ideal for use where space is limited.
- Expansion joints manufactured of Fluoroplastic is another type of expansion joint available
Performance characteristics include:
- Chemical Resistance-
- Vibration absorption ( Great for HVAC applications)
- Temperature limits to 450 F
Additional construction details:
- Flanges- The flanges are normally manufactured of ductile iron, coated or plated with a rust inhibiting paint. Flanges of other materials are available upon request.
- Body- The body of the Fluoroplastic connectors are manufactured of 100% FEP, PTFE or PFA Fluoroplastic, which may be colored or opaque
- Control Rods- all connectors are supplied with factory set control rods. The control rods are set to prevent over-extension during operation
- Reinforcing Rings- Metal reinforcing rings of stainless steel, Monel or other metals may be used to add strength between the convolutions.
- Liners- internal sleeves are available for abrasive or high velocity flow rate applications.
Click here to Request A Quote
or call us today at (866) 366-7604