You have no items in your shopping cart.
Silicone Ducting (MB-SF)
This premium duct is constructed of 2 ply woven fiberglass coated with silicone rubber. The inner and cover plies are high temperature bonded and wire encapsulated to provide maximum flexibility and serviceability.
Medium pressure air-handling; handling of hot air and combustion byproducts.
- Material: 2 ply fiberglass, silicone coated
- Construction: Hi-temp bonded, wire encapsulated
- Sizes: 2” to 24” I.D. Larger sizes available
- Standard length: 12 ft. Bend radius: 1.5 x ID
- Weight: 6” ID = .82 lbs/ft.
- Temperature Range: -60°F to +500°F (600°F intermittent)
- Compression ratio: 2:1
(Available with or without external wearstrip)
n.b. This duct is not recommended for hose reels
- 1 ply silicone fiberglass hose*
- 2 ply silicone fiberglass hose*
- 2 ply reinforced silicone fiberglass hose*
- 2 ply reinforced silicone fiberglass hose with 1 ply silicone nomex wearstrip*
- 2 ply reinforced silicone fiberglass hose with black profile wearstrip*
- Most economical silicone duct. Suitable for stationary to low flexing high temperature exhaust control (93MBSFX102.00OX)
- 2 plies for added service life. A popular style for stationary of low movement high temperature exhausts control applications. (93MBSFX202.00OX)
- Added reinforcement between plies offers better memory in applications involving flexing. (93MBSFR202.00OX)
- An all-around high temperature fume control duct features added reinforcement for better memory and an external 1 ply silicone/nomex wearstrip for abrasion resistance.(93MBSFR202.00ON)
- A tough all around silicone duct. Molecularly bonded wearstrip offers superior abrasion resistance. Encapsulated reinforcement provides for superior flex memory. (93MBSFR202.00OB)
*Not for use with garage hose reels or constant flexing applications
Click here to Request A Quote
or call us today at (866) 366-7604