You have no items in your shopping cart.
Push In Hose Fittings
Push in fittings are a type of quick connect fitting which allow for an air or water line to be attached, eliminating the use of clamps and other tools. While similar to most other fittings, push in fittings require grip rings for holding a tube in place. Push in fittings from HoseXpress offer an excellent gripping ring technology that makes pushing tubing in and removing it very simple by pressing the release ring towards the fitting and pulling the tubing out. No tools are required.
Push-in Fitting Details
- Materials: Nickel-plated Brass Construction. Black body is Glass-filled Nylon; Buna-N O-Ring seal; Polypropylene release button. Silicone free.
- Positive Seal: Sealing and holding is accomplished instantaneously.
- Reusable: Connect and disconnect numerous times.
- Full Flow: Fitting seals on outside diameter of tubing.
- Working Pressure: Fittings rated to 275 PSI at ambient temperature.
- Maximum Working Temperature: 175 degrees F
- Pre-applied thread sealant on all male pipe threads.
- Compatible Tubing: Semi-rigid Nylon, Polyurethane and Polyethylene tube.
Click here to Request A Quote
or call us today at (866) 366-7604